GS commercial new C4

davidetas

Tadpole

Please have a bit the fun, and look this in my opinion, the best Citroen commercial, must be seen in big tv screen to better appreciate!

In regard the fun, look like the GS was a car that give emotions, and happiness compare the modern era, just look at face of the kids:).

Did every one understand why the prices of the classic cars are skyrocketing now? Maybe they are more fun and interesting even as a daily driver.

i loved my 1220 club S/W ,i now drive a Peugeot 404 that my kids baught me for my 60th ,hot a week goes by when i have someone stop to share there memories ,aldi /bunnings car park etc ,great to see interest in Older cars but i wonder who it is that is going to work on them .PUGS

Still alive the GS? Of course also the 404 is a nice car, there is one black, near where I live, all in original condition, driven by an old gentleman over 80, he tell me, he like the car, like the first day( 47 year ago where he bought) .
Cheers David

That brings back fond memories of my first encounter with Citroen in England in 1985, when dad bought a ratty old GS with a Bob Hawke election sticker on the back and no rear seatbelts. As a kid, it was cool watching the suspension pump up (something the kid in the ad won't get to experience :()...