Goodwood Revival 2021

Keepit Kool Kars ?
Or
Rushes Creek Revival ?

What time of year would suit best?
I'm thinking Summer is too hot,
Autumn is too close to Cit-in,
Winter is too cold.

OK spring it is ..... say September or October?
I think we need to avoid the October long weekend, 'cos there is always too much on then.

Format.....
A long weekend for those with flexible time .....
Accommodation is either camping in our paddock/bush, or for a bit more comfort there are cabins at Lake Keepit State Park (6km nearby).
All meals here (check out carrollgapfarmhouse.com)
Any unusual cars. Not just French, but please, no common modern stuff.
Microcars specially welcome.
Paddock motorkhana, local observation run. Optional gliding at Keepit, croquet on our proper croquet lawn.
Swap meet.
Kite flying and pony rides for the kids
Evening bonfires, lots of talking.

We are 48km west of Tamworth, 32km east of Gunnedah.

You might have thought I was joking, but I've discussed it with the boss and she's keen. We'll try to set a firm date soon, but we are just juggling a couple of weddings for that time next year.
At last hope of a Citroen event in the neighbourhood! Good on you Bob, and the boss of course.

Yes, some of us could just go home at night!!

Yes, some of us could just go home at night!!
You'd miss a few "relaxed beverages", late snacks from the Pizza oven, some "tall tales" and maybe a singalong around the bonfire.
Then you'd probably miss brekky next morning. Jan's special......poached eggs (from the chooks that morning), hollandaise (hand made before your very eyes), fresh thyme (from the herb pot on the window sill), mushrooms, fresh asparagus (from the vege garden that morning), hand cut local bacon,
On fresh (Very fresh!) Sourdough.
Some people have been known to drive from Sydney just for that.
Nah, don't go home!