Glow plug fault - p1351 after replacing set 307 HDi RHR

melon

Fellow Frogger
I accidentally deleted the previous post, but I thought it might be useful for someone else. So I've had this p1351 issue for a while on my 307 HDi RHR, tested the relay a while back so I've know the plugs are buggered. Went through and removed all the EGR parts and swapped them for a set I bought a while back and bolted it all back on to find I still have the p1351 code saying "glow plugs are no supplied"

Decided I'd order a new set and took them out again. One of them almost burst (had a crack near its heating coil) the other 3 looked bulged at the tips too. I can't remember exactly but these may have ordered through eBay without checking if they were a genuine NGK or Bosch. Comparing my new ones to the ones I had just installed they look different and have different markings. Now the fault code is gone and they are working fine.

If you have a RHR engine this video is very helpful https://youtu.be/yikcb9UTi8M and make sure you buy genuine parts and check eBay sellers before buying and safe the hassle. Hope this is helpful