Fuego seats

cam

Fellow Frogger
Hi. I live in Brisbane and want a coupla good Fuego front seats, colour not that important,
Mobile is 0429847477 or em ail me
camyron@tpg.com.au

Cam,

Have you tried French Car Care at East Brisbane?.....they seem the breed Fuego parts under corrogated iron in the wrecking yard
smile.gif

Last time I was there, they had 4 Fuego's hanging about, and a busted ass BX16 (just want the donk) for $2000...

Might be worth a shot anyway.

Chipper

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chipper:
Cam,

Have you tried French Car Care at East Brisbane?.....they seem the breed Fuego parts under corrogated iron in the wrecking yard
smile.gif

Last time I was there, they had 4 Fuego's hanging about, and a busted ass BX16 (just want the donk) for $2000...

Might be worth a shot anyway.

Chipper

Hi Chip...
Yeah, I have tried them on occasions, but their prices seems a bit "high" on S/H parts.
What sorta machine you got?
Cheers
cambo

Hi Cam,

Yeah, I guess they can be a touch exy at times, but I thought that was only the rare parts
smile.gif

Maybe even go as far as Toowoomba, usually a lot of French cars find their resting place up there, a guy named Barry Stannet in toowoomba has a few of these lying about.

I have an 87 205GTi
smile.gif
Love my car. Have a look here for a picky in the members gallery, and yes, that was just after my famous spin
smile.gif
smile.gif

http://www.aussiefrogs.com/gallery/chipper.htm

Chipper