Fuego Compliments

renaulturbo

Tadpole
On the way to work last night, a guy in a Pulsar SSS stopped next to me and tooted his horn. I didnt recognise him so i lowered my passenger window. He made a few enquiries (is it a turbo, how much did you pay for it) and concluded that he thought they were a great looking car...he looked to be in his late 30's/early forties and told me he liked them since they were released.

Great ego stroker :cool: ....its not the first time but it is the first time since i took my mags off, aftermarket exhaust off and had my car vandalised that ive received a verbal compliment. Looks pretty average compared to how it looks on the gallery. My car looks like sh!t actually...i havent washed it since it got vandalised 8 months ago..

I always notice young boys from the back seat of passing cars turn to have a longer look. Very encouraging

I just used to get all the redneck morons in their V8s dunnydores trying to race me. :rolleyes: At the lights I would dutifully ignore them (not a chance in the Fuego, it just looks fast), but on windy roads they got a shock.....

My mate asked me for the third time in a month to give him a lift to the mechanics to pick up his Honda.(gearbox) Having parked smack in the middle of the drive, the mechanic came out mumbling,"Isn't that one of those french P76's ,I guess we'll have to push it out of the way now.
Ironicly My mate hasn't had to recipricate the favor.
I'll post compliment when I get one.only had the car for two month,but mum thinks it looks beter than the brush painted old 12 wagon it replaced.

Hmmm,
Geez this house must be in trouble. I have a Fuego and we have a P76, I won't hear a bad word about it as it is pretty good car, never let anyone done and got a great crusing V8.