French car owners monthly tyre kicking day

It's a nice day. Will pop in about 12:30 if anyone is still around and can show off my new big red button :wink2:

Tony.

7 Pugs today, good weather. All these cars are getting too fancy for me. DSC09639.jpgDSC09655.jpgDSC09635.jpgDSC09649.jpgDSC09653.jpg

Come on down for Christmas?:)

“FRENCH CAR OWNERS TYRE KICKING DAY”

This Sunday 16th December 2018
starting around 10:30 am.

I doubt Santa will be there!

All FRENCH(and other)VEHICLES WELCOME :)
* Yes we have undercover parking!

See details:
"French car owners monthly tyre kicking day"post #1 Social Events & Meets:(Social Events & Meets)
Makes other than Peugeot are welcome. :afplak: :citplak: :pugplak: :renplak:

See you there, if not HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Tyre Kicking.

Small attendance, only one froggie make. We had fun.
Bert finally arrived in a good (non-funny) vehicle! (However looked like he had stolen it!). :headbang:

* Can't add pics????

Last edited:
Tyre kickers 20th January 2019. 3 Renault and 2 Peugeot turned up. Kicking ceased at 12.30pm. Interesting Renault 5TS was the oldest and 308 gti was the newest...
32b0a5b5a98aac11b89cfa16e27b7dca.jpg

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Come on down?:)

This Sunday 17th February 2019

See details:
"French car owners monthly tyre kicking day"post #1 Social Events & Meets:(Social Events & Meets)

See you there, if not HAVE A GOOD ONE! (I will remember to attend :)).

Too good of a day for Tyre Kicking Sunday. 3 nice Pugs and a bright orange Toyota (Nice car though!) :wink2:

Bummer, I can't add photos to site any more, anyone know what the trick is? :blackeye:

Remote hosting of pics seems to be the go lately. I haven’t bothered but most others who post photos seem to be posting links to photos hosted elsewhere, rather than uploading direct.

It's the third Sunday of every month, other than in July when it's incorporated into the All French Car Day.

So no, it's next week :)

This Sunday 17th March 2019

See details:

See you there, if not HAVE A GOOD ONE! (
I may not attend :-( )!

Me too, with all the best intentions of making this one. Ill for one, and Pug not cleaned either. Maybe April..........

Third Sunday in April is the 21th - which is Easter Sunday. Is it still on that day ?

Third Sunday in April is the 21th - which is Easter Sunday. Is it still on that day ?[/QUOTE)

It's the third Sunday of every month, other than in July when it's incorporated into the All French Car Day.

So, it's on 21st April :)

This Sunday 21st April 2019

See details:

See you there, if not HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Found the cause of my “flat” from the day was a stray nail. I pumped it up on the way to lunch with in-laws, then rechecked when I got home - it had lost 10psi over a couple of hours.

Off to the tyre shop tomorrow to see if it can be plugged.