FREE 504 parts

davemcbean

Guru
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
My mate and I have a long list of parts we want gone.
There is more than is on this list. We have all the little interior bits in multiples from the many cars we've stripped.
I can be contacted on 0458 819 756. Parts are in Glenfield NSW and Camden.

-doors (late type)
-engine (1973 2 litre carb)
-bonnet
-left front guards (2)
-water pumps
-rear panel (between tailights)
-heaters
-double headlight mountings
-rear calipers (angled)
-tow bar
-engine pipe
-bosch alternators
-1 bosch starter motor
-assorted other started motors
-bumpers
-fuel tank
-tappet covers
-rockers
-inlet manifolds (round port)
-exhaust manifolds
-wiper mechanisms (multiple)
-suspensions arms
-windscreens
-swaybars(standard 26mm)
-front cross member(74 onwards)
-rear seat (grey vinyl)
-front seats
-centre consoles (automatic)
-drive shafts with cvs (multiple)
-instruments (late and early with clocks(not tachos))
-door handles (flush type)
-rear mudguard (L & R)
-steering columns

Last edited:
Would you have a very early centre console/gear selector surround, that stands alone from the dashboard? Even better, and early one like that but from an automatic?

"Wouldn't mind an early Solex carb SEIAI."

Hi Graham.

I have quite a few of those. How soon do you need one? There's a good chance I'll be mountain biking in the Melbourne area some time during the year and I could bring a couple of carbs with me (I just spent the last week of December riding at Mt Buller and also rode the Lake Mountain to Marysville track with Aussiefrogger John Wright).

Would you have a very early centre console/gear selector surround, that stands alone from the dashboard? Even better, and early one like that but from an automatic?

I have one of these at my place in New Zealand. If it fits in my suitcase safely, I might be able to bring it back, when I'm there in April. I brought an early 205 lower dash over for another Aussiefrogger, a couple of years ago.

"Wouldn't mind an early Solex carb SEIAI."

Hi Graham.

I have quite a few of those. How soon do you need one? There's a good chance I'll be mountain biking in the Melbourne area some time during the year and I could bring a couple of carbs with me (I just spent the last week of December riding at Mt Buller and also rode the Lake Mountain to Marysville track with Aussiefrogger John Wright).

Probably no great hurry although Cam85 is coming down next week and is shipping stuff in both directions. You should try some Mountain Bike Orienteering if you bring your bike down. I have a TMIMA Solex on my 504 wagon but much prefer the early ones.

Hi Dave,

As noted in your post in the Peugeot Forum, I'm hoping to procure some good examples of the plastic dash garnish - both from the early 504s with the screw in mounting lugs on the instrument binnacle, plus the later versions.

Not sure whether these items are now in the category of the proverbial rocking horse poo?

Thanks,

Neil

Hi Dave,

As noted in your post in the Peugeot Forum, I'm hoping to procure some good examples of the plastic dash garnish - both from the early 504s with the screw in mounting lugs on the instrument binnacle, plus the later versions.

Not sure whether these items are now in the category of the proverbial rocking horse poo?

Thanks,

Neil

I have some, but none with good chrome on them. I usually respray them in silver or similar. Ends up looking quite good, but not original.

My mate and I have a long list of parts we want gone.
There is more than is on this list. We have all the little interior bits in multiples from the many cars we've stripped.
I can be contacted on 0458 819 756. Parts are in Glenfield NSW and Camden.

-doors (late type)
-engine (1973 2 litre carb)
-bonnet
-left front guards (2)
-water pumps
-rear panel (between tailights)
-heaters
-double headlight mountings
-rear calipers (angled)
-tow bar
-engine pipe
-bosch alternators
-1 bosch starter motor
-assorted other started motors
-bumpers
-fuel tank
-tappet covers
-rockers
-inlet manifolds (round port)
-exhaust manifolds
-wiper mechanisms (multiple)
-suspensions arms
-windscreens
-swaybars(standard 26mm)
-front cross member(74 onwards)
-rear seat (grey vinyl)
-front seats
-centre consoles (automatic)
-drive shafts with cvs (multiple)
-instruments (late and early with clocks(not tachos))
-door handles (flush type)
-rear mudguard (L & R)
-steering columns
Would you have a heater and control cable to fit a 1974 504 TI?