Franzose orders

hulot

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Hi

I ordered parts from Franzose about six weeks ago. Within a few days they reported the parts had gone to dhl.
After four weeks or so I checked the tracking and there was no progress. DHL web site said check with the online supplier.
Franzose said everything is going via ship these days and to expect delivery in three months approx.

I suggested to Franzose that they might like to let people know this on their web site.

rob

That seems quite a long time for DHL... are you talking about oversize and/or heavy parts?

I bought a mirror from the Netherlands last month and it took 10 days to get here (not DHL, all I know is local delivery by AusPost).

But I got about 6 air freight deliveries from Land Rover UK via DHL from Feb to Dec last year, and they were all in the range of 6-14 days from order to delivery. All air freight obviously, and all at a reasonable cost, up to 60GBP for a medium box (roughly 1/2 a cubic metre) full of parts.

Meanwhile I'm trying to buy some NOS carpet mats out of the UK via eBay. The seller got a shipping quote for 112GBP. That's double the price of the mats...

Mmmmm, I've had a couple of DHL parcels from Franzose this year, both arrived in less than 3 weeks.
The tracking showed that most of the delay was in Aus, as the parcels left Germany in less than 4 days.

That seems quite a long time for DHL... are you talking about oversize and/or heavy parts?

I bought a mirror from the Netherlands last month and it took 10 days to get here (not DHL, all I know is local delivery by AusPost).

But I got about 6 air freight deliveries from Land Rover UK via DHL from Feb to Dec last year, and they were all in the range of 6-14 days from order to delivery. All air freight obviously, and all at a reasonable cost, up to 60GBP for a medium box (roughly 1/2 a cubic metre) full of parts.

Meanwhile I'm trying to buy some NOS carpet mats out of the UK via eBay. The seller got a shipping quote for 112GBP. That's double the price of the mats...
Hi
All small parts not heavy about 250 euro worth and 70 euro freight. Good to hear you have had better luck.

I can confirm it will take almost to the day, 3 months for your order to arrive. You will get shipping updates again 2 months 3 weeks from when you ordered.
Worth the wait though!
Everything as ordered & the usual unexpected gifts they pack are nice.

Ordered bits from CAS NL Wednesday last week delivered yesterday afternoon UPS.

Same boat, ordered at the end of May. Tracking has been saying it is awaiting international departure from Frankfurt since 3 June.

Ordered from R12Shop in NL four weeks back and it's here now. Except they sent a coil and not the fuel pump it was supposed to be. Not sure who they sent with. Will check the carrier later.

First of three packages arrived today from Franzose! The second two arrived in Sydney yesterday so hopefully will clear and make it to Melbourne in next few days.

Front guards were well packed.