For the Dauphine fans...

John's photos from above
Gordi 1 p.png

Gordi 2 p.png

Attachments

• Gordi 1.jpg
    Gordi 1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 184
All it needs is a nice Red Apple ..........

Bigger than a wombat by the look of it. Hope they took the meat home. There was a Citroen CX hit an elk at speed a few years ago - in Sweden I think. There was major damage to the front of the roof (ouch) but they could still drive it and yes, they took the meat!!

Serious air horns! If the driver had hit the horn in time, that porker would probably have landed on the roof!

Hi John

They're French

Of course they ate it!

Nicely tenderised too

Pity about the car - nice one

Andrew

Bigger than a wombat by the look of it. Hope they took the meat home. There was a Citroen CX hit an elk at speed a few years ago - in Sweden I think. There was major damage to the front of the roof (ouch) but they could still drive it and yes, they took the meat!!

Back in the 1920s they had a remedy to un-muffle their Klaxtons..

119667d1586038728-dauphine-fans-92524694_3241148669236966_5783912507676557312_o.jpg
View attachment 119667

Great photo! Thanks.

The dynostart is nearly as big as the block. When you think about the Traction Avant, that rear-positioned engine makes a bit more sense as how the idea might have come about, given the big dyno-start ahead of it.

While the damage to the pig was terminal at least the damage to the Dauphine doesn't look terminal.

Spotted this on FB
83b77653f2cf28b47120f814bf0f8e78.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Not keen on non original cars but I do like that. Love a drive.

I think that would be a scream with skinnier tyres and no flares, sleeper like, for the benefit of BMW's and the like :rolllaugh: