For Sale - Wrecking R12 Virage

Fireblade

Fellow Frogger
Wrecking complete car - but in generally poor condition (rust and sun damage). From Roger Mines collection - I picked it up for engine and a few ancillary bits.

Has period under dash aircon Condenser/pump/underdash unit - some surface corrosion, but may be clean up ok

Towbar

Will not be around long - its an eyesore my partner will not tolerate for long.

Cheers.

Mm,

it is, but I'll be keeping the headlight rims for an R17 project I have. Grill surround is available

looking for a wiper switch, on LH side of steering column. Has 2 screws and plus into a loom. Grandkids broke lever off

Bump,

Car is about to be carted off for salvage - still has drive shafts, brakes available, gearbox....

Going.....

Sorry, just read the 1st post, you have taken it already...cheers

Fireblade, do you still have the motor?
I kept the motor to complete a set of parts for an R5A rebuild. The motor appears to be in good condition, and I expect to be able to use the crank without re-grind and the sleeves as well (and of course the block itself). I have an R5A head in excellent condition, as well as valve gear, rockers, along with as-new pistons and new rings. However, this is all surplus to my needs and I would be open to offer for the set.

Hi Fireblade, any joy with the sunvisors please?? cheers drew

Visors look like they would clean up ok - and no droop, but chrome work is rather sad, so no - I can't see them being much use :-(

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg