For Sale 2008 Citroen C4 2.0 HDI in Bega Valley 2550

jhc4

Tadpole
I have been offered $2000 trade-in on my wife's 2.0 diesel Citroen C4. The 2-litre model is hard to come by, and IMHO much easier to work on than the 1.6L models. You can look up its Redbook average selling price yourself. A great open-road car, never used for short journeys (the original owner commuted into Sydney from Katoomba). The car has done about 300,000 km, 2/3 of that in our ownership. It is a high-spec model, with leather seats and glass roof, the colour is 'Iridis'. Everything works except for the passenger seat heater. ( No mechanic has been allowed anywhere near it since 106,000 km.) I also have a good-quality Lexia 3 clone attached to an IBM Thinkpad, with software and manuals for Citroen (and Peugeot) installed, which I will sell separately or together with the car. I also have a couple of litres of a costly Eolys-176 substitute available, with filling kit. I will consider any meaningful advance on the trade-in price, and am happy to answer questions and give further details. JS.