F994 BSI compressor clutch control fault

Jors

Tadpole
Hi guys, I have a 307 2.0 HDI 2007
A/C is fully gassed and working when i hard wire and engage the clutch with a bypass (just to test)
However the clutch does not engage at all.

had it on the diagnostic tool.... comes out with:
BSI fault
1.1 F000 Engine wire housing ECU lost communications with the CAN
1.2 F994 F994 Engine fuse box: fault in the A/C compressor clutch control circuit and
Engine relay Unit-BSM fault:
2.1 F000 Engine fuse box lost communications with the CAN
2.2 F994 A/C compressor clutch control fault

Checked all the fuses in the engine fuse box, replaced the fuse box with another one that I assume is in working condition, checked the big fuses Under the main engine fuse box....Can I now assume it is the BSI?...

Do not understand the F000 fault and start thinking the ac situation points to the a/c relay in the BSI?
How to replace the relay??

Thanks , Jors
user_online.gif

Nope dont assume. I would think this is pointing to the relay within the BSM. Either try another BSM (fuse box in engine bay) utube the guy who replaces a relay within the BSM. Supposedly in Europe you can buy the replacement relay but not in the southern hemisphere!!

Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G900I using aussiefrogs mobile app

Got the Bsi out, but dare not brake it open to find the relay... is the relay in the BSI??? it says so int the Haynes manual BUT I noticed the diagrams being for 2001 to 2003 models...hav e to be sure before i do drastic things

Dont open just check all pins are clean not burnt or corroded.

Some old BSI have relays but 2005 onward would have the relays in BSM engine fuse box.
Still a nightmare to open so again just check all pins and sockets on wiring loom.

Sent from my SM-G900I using aussiefrogs mobile app