F2 - 2020 - Superb pass by Mick Schumacher for a win at Sochi

FIVEDOOR

VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Young Mick Schumacher executes a top class pass for a race win

That's what the head line says, but you comment suggests you didn't read further?

Last edited:
I read it and read this bit too!

"Motorsport.com understands that ART Grand Prix, Carlin, DAMS and UNI-Virtuosi are all considering filing an appeal against this decision and the lack of a sporting penalty. The teams have the allocated four days (96 hours) to appeal from the time of the decision."

Yeah, but the reason for my question was that protest and appeal are different actions and the headline was somewhat misleading, or even perhaps fake news. ;) :rolllaugh:

Never believe anything in print........ ;) Not a bad F1 race tonight.........

I only get the highlights tomorrow night. I haven't looked up the race results yet, but did hear of Lewis stuff up x2 before the start :rolllaugh:

Still none of that takes anything away from young Micks overtake move, he might make a racer yet :rolllaugh:

Young Mick having a seat fitting for his F1 test in the Alfa at the Eifel Gran Prix (Nurburgring) this Friday. If I was Giovinazzi, I'd be worried.

Plenty of rumours doing the rounds that Kimi will continue with Alfa next year and young Mick Schumacher will be the seconds driver.

Young Mick.png

Mick missed out on his first run in a F1 car. The session was cancelled due to rain. The heavy rain grounded the helicopters, that were on standby for emergency evacuations in case of accidents, so no FP1.

I had to go find the footage as that second post sounded like the overtake was sketchy. :p

Still glad I watched the highlights, F2 is more fun then F1 it seems. (I haven't watched a F2 race for a while)