F/S 5x Citroen "Steelie" Alloy Wheels !!!

geckoeng

VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
I have 5 Citroen Steelie wheels for sale. 3 are the conical wheel nuts and 2 are the flat wheel nuts. They are all in good condition, and would look awesome polished up.

$300 +freight from Perth. .Now Sold .....

Ray Wheels sml.jpg

Last edited:
Bump !!
Freight Perth to East coast is $100

Ray

Hi, any idea if these will fit (correct offset) on a 205? My understanding is that these wheels are very light, so I could be interested.
Thanks, Chris.

Hi, any idea if these will fit (correct offset) on a 205? My understanding is that these wheels are very light, so I could be interested.
Thanks, Chris.

Hey mate i run them on my 205, they fit perfect, an awesome wheel for the 205 i think they are 3kg lighter per rim than stock. look awesome with some paint aswell.

Cheers

Just a heads up. The flat wheel nut type were recalled, thus you can't run them on the road. They're fine for racing however. 4.8Kg per wheel.

The reason the early type of flat hole rims were recalled was that a small number of rims in Europe, perhaps due to extreme cold, had developed cracks at the bolt holes. Under the recall, your early C5 scored a set of 5 new tapered hole rims with tyres, bolts, tools etc, all delivered on a shrink-wrapped pallet. Evidently, a few flat hole rims escaped the recall / scrapper. Although there was a recall to replace the rims and there are plenty of later type used rims around, that doesn't make it illegal to fit these early rims to a road car.

Funny how with that recall and the 406 one you got tyres I’ve worked with so many other companies with wheel recalls never got free tyres

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

Wheels now Sold,
On their way to Canberra.

damn - wish I'd seen this before

Cheers

Justin