EUROREPAR

BIGRR

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
I acquired unseen what I thought was going to be a genuine Peugeot part last week and this brand (Eurorepar) was what turned up. Only had a paper sticker on it: "Made in Bulgaria".
The next day I saw this brand (Eurorepar) in boxes near filling a Cit dealer's, spares shelves!

Anyone expand?

They advertise themselves as manufacturers of budget priced parts for cars out of warranty, and are probably associated with the Eurorepar workshop chain in France. Digging about in a company site I found this--
EUROREPAR est la gamme de pièces de rechange multimarques de STELLANTIS pour l'entretien et la réparation des véhicules.
A Stellantis business.

On Eurorepar's English site

EUROREPAR is Groupe PSA’s multibrand parts and accessories range for repair and maintenance of vehicles 3 years old and over, at the Best Quality, price, and Performance.

EUROREPAR is sold in more than 50 countries throughout the world. Groupe PSA aims to become a leader in Multi-Brand Aftersales (independent Aftermarket).

It's PSA's secondary line of parts. There's nothing wrong with Eurorepar, they fit, do the job and locally come with a 2 year backing. Mostly fast moving items and some slower moving parts such as selected spheres. Many of them have an E prefix in the parts catalogue.