Euro parts info source.

davo8

Fellow Frogger
Hi folks,
I have successfully used this online supplier from Latvia on several occasions and have never missed a beat. A great source of info also.
Choice of manufacturers, part numbers, photos and schematics, part specs, availability and cost. Latest acquisition were replacement OEM flex brake hoses delivered to my door in regional NSW for approx. $50 postage in 4 business days.

Nice search. I don't know where I got the Latvia from. Maybe one of my early tracking notices. Next door.
Productreviews rate it pretty good also.

Hi folks,
I have successfully used this online supplier from Latvia on several occasions and have never missed a beat. A great source of info also.
Choice of manufacturers, part numbers, photos and schematics, part specs, availability and cost. Latest acquisition were replacement OEM flex brake hoses delivered to my door in regional NSW for approx. $50 postage in 4 business days.
Alas no joy for the Megane part 806060041R nor 806060042R - the inside bit on the driver's side door handle

I've used them once or twice. In May 2022 I even had some parts delivered to our friends in France in time for Mrs UFO to bring them home in her luggage.

My only issue with them at present is that there does not seem to be a way to save your vehicle in the log on - so every time I go hunting for parts I have to select Citroen, BX etc etc. Maybe a future development of their website will allow more details in each customer's profile?