EP6 - P0299 error

dimistyle

VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Ok now I have 2 x 308's with the same error code, 1 of I know is the incorrect vacuum connection below the inlet manifold, was working fine with 1 vacuum pipe disconnect but now the error P0299 all the time while vacuum hoses connected.

2nd 308 error started coming up on Sunday during a highway drive, this car has a new diverter valve, new turbo inlet hose new no other error codes and is the daily driver.

Understandably this error is triggered when pressure deviates from expected, so guessing vacuum leak somewhere, has anyone found any other reason why this error comes up, no other error codes appear?

PITA to access the vacuum hoses to even check for splits so not looking forward to investigating, both vehicles still have boost so not in limp mode thank goodness:rolleyes:

Weird. ..main driver 308 now has cleared the P299 error al by itself. So now more curious??

Not "Weird" normal for any French car :)

If there are no vacuum or air handling leaks, check the wastegate pivot for excessive play.

Thanks David, came back today will check over weekend,

I always blame the Misses on her driving technique..all on or all off and sometime all on with brakes on:ROFLMAO: