e-Bay Xantia; how much?

Alan S

1000+ Posts
There was a nice looking green Xantia on eBay that was a one owner car from Canberra.
Last time I looked it seemed to have a while to go and had crept to around $3500 from memory (Reserve not met) then I flick on there last night and it's gone!!:eek:
As it was a one owner car with not a real bad write up attached to it, I was wondering if anyone had tagged it and if so, what did it go for and most importantly, did someone off here grab it?:confused:
I think it only had 170K klms on the clock.

Alan S

Alan, look at 'completed listings' on the left side of the main eBay screen and you'll be able to pick it up again.

Last edited:
Alan, I suspect it was withdrawn. I've just looked at completed listings and there's only the black one (above) and a green one with a starting bid of $9,000 (NSW dealer) which was passed in without a bid - 122,000km.

I bet the seller thought it was going for peanuts and panicked. You're allowed to withdraw at any time prior to the ending time, from memory.

Stuey

It was a real nice looking thing that read well.
It had some suspension issues that he had probably been told some story of horror and massive expense and then maybe had a look on here or a couple of overseas forums and woke up he was getting shafted.
At around $5K I'd have been looking at the cost of flights to Canberra or seconding relief drivers for an overnight trip down.:headbang: :headbang:

Alan S:cheers: