DS motors guys in Brisbane

Hi guys,
does anyone know if Lance or John from (formerly) DS Motors are still around and doing work?
Any pointers would be much appreciated
Ah yes, we are all wishing they were still working, and realise how good we had it then. Unfortunately I don't think they are anymore. However someone here may have other information....

Ah yes, we are all wishing they were still working, and realise how good we had it then. Unfortunately I don't think they are anymore. However someone here may have other information....

Yes, many times when I have my head down I think - - - "now Lance would do it like this" or the quiet achiever John "would do this" - - and not break it !!! - - - - AAhh - - memories.

John

I've recently moved from Brisbane to Albury, NSW. But, I went to see Steeley at JustCits near Maleny. Further than a trip to Red Hill, but worth it.

Lance and John had amassed a trove of bits and pieces....and cars.
Including that '56 LHD DS.
Where did those parts/cars go?

Lance and John had amassed a trove of bits and pieces....and cars.
Including that '56 LHD DS.
Where did those parts/cars go?

You needn't be concerned on that count. They spent many months putting things - - and cars in dry storage - - to tinker with. They devoted years to the cause and well deserve the break and to enjoy their cars in their own time.

John

They devoted years to the cause and well deserve the break and to enjoy their cars in their own time.

John
Replies like that will definitely earn you brownie points! You might get a complimentary repair!

I've recently moved from Brisbane to Albury, NSW. But, I went to see Steeley at JustCits near Maleny. Further than a trip to Red Hill, but worth it.

Yes, Steeley did a great job with our D Special before it came to Victoria a few months back.
John