Double posting!

Hmm testing testing 🥴. Thanks GibGib

edit ! seems OK, i have my two fingers crossed :worship:

The problem did not happen on every post, just randomly it seemed, so far so good.

No email notifications as on threads subscribed so far, just checked the mobile. 160 to read/delete, but none from Aussiefrogs recently, last one I can find was 1st of September 2020 - new reply to Fuego parts conversation "reply from zykya"....... I will have a look at the main home computer, to check any other dates.

Last notification I could find that hadn't been deleted was this

Dano replied to a thread you are watching at aussiefrogs - The Australian French Car Forum Since 1999.
AFL Football crowds make a difference!
4 hrs of entertaining footy. Quietly barracking for The Crows. They are a much better team than what this year's results show.
Yep, The Dons certainly need a win to stay in touch with the eight.

Home made pizzas washed down with a beer, my end. Ideal footy food.
Please do not reply to this message. You must visit the forum to reply.
This message was sent to you because you opted to watch the thread AFL Football crowds make a difference! at aussiefrogs - The Australian French Car Forum Since 1999 with email notification of new replies. You will not receive any further emails about this thread until you have read the new messages.
If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may disable emails from this thread or disable all emails.
so 1/9/2020 appears to be the last emails - It is much easier to see an update and decide to reply or not, The view this thread reply does make finding threads much easier, especially if it is one that has been dormant for a time, saves a lot of searching around.

Regards
Ken

Last edited: