Diesel injectors, Megane

frankthezapper

Fellow Frogger
I recently replaced an injector (no 1) in my 2013 Megane, 140,000 km. Failed on a highway drive, half way between Newcastle and Brunswick Heads. I asked Craig, the Tweed injector man if there is any preventative measure to ensure it doesn't happen again.....he suggested to not buy a car fitted with Continental injectors! So, here I an on the next trip, half way between BH and Hunter valley, another (different, no 3) injector gone! I'm loath to fit another Continental (original Renault part), can I use a Bosch instead? And are they coded for each particular cylinder?

Last edited:
if its the guy i have delt with there im surprised that he didnt offer you a box of matches ,try ron haldway french and euro 0457763514,for advise ,he is mobile ,gold coast ,now that the bubble has expanded he may be more inclined to ,come sth of the border ,he has previously came to tweed for me and mur bah for a mate ,no good for you if you are down there but he is always free with advise PUGS ,sorry im inclined to think you may have had to pull the pin by now ,thursday