Diagbox v9.68 No Dialogue

Zeus

Tadpole
Tadpole
Went for a drive to clear the exhaust in my 407 Diesel Turbo, due to just been driving short trips, (6 or 8 Ks) for over a year, I drove 30 odd Ks , RPM 3000.
Near the end of my drive I noticed that accelleration became slow to respond and the engine warning light came on, also tyre pressure not monitered and cruise control not working.
When I got home i attached my Diagbox v9.69 and all ofthe entries showing "NO DIALOGUE" I disconected the battery over night and tried again next morning with the diagbox (after reconnecting battery) same result.
The motor starts as normal but I have not gone for a drive as I am uncertain about the engine stopping. I would ppreciate any help you may have.

Assuming that Diagbox ran previously without trouble, check the fuse for the diagnostic socket. If you have a simple code reader you could try that also.

You don't have to rev to 3000 on that drive. Steadiness is what counts. Most highway runs will be in the 2000 area.

Assuming that Diagbox ran previously without trouble, check the fuse for the diagnostic socket. If you have a simple code reader you could try that also.

You don't have to rev to 3000 on that drive. Steadiness is what counts. Most highway runs will be in the 2000 area.
Thanks, could you point me in the right direction as to where that fuse may be?
Tried Doagbox again message "Access to the vehicle communication card impossible, validate to try again or cancel to ignore, also the icons at top right of screen states "Functionality not available" and "No communication in progress" it does seem that a fuse might be blown!!
The good thing is that the engine fault light has now gone out and the car is performing as it use to.

Last edited:
try a cheap bluetooth unit to confirm your SW or HW is not the issue,

Also remove unit from USB port and replug in, sometime fixes these issues on the VM versions

try a cheap bluetooth unit to confirm your SW or HW is not the issue,

Also remove unit from USB port and replug in, sometime fixes these issues on the VM versions
Thanks for you help. Tried my Autel reader no problems; connected and showed fault ( Feul Tank Cap. It's not original one)
Also tried removing plug and reconnected still no connection.
Also as Seasink sugestion, checked the glove box fuses all OK same with fuses in the engine bay, did not check the MF4 & MF6 both
80 amp and are Built In Systems Interface fuses.

reinstall PP2000 VM version, or try FW update on Diagbox unit it comes with the cracked PP2000 SW as your Autel works

reinstall PP2000 VM version, or try FW update on Diagbox unit it comes with the cracked PP2000 SW as your Autel works
Thanks I will try tomorrow.
I have tested all of the connections on the plug that goes into the connetion inthe car and all test OK, it may well be the inards of the unit itself.
Does anyone have a spare that they are not using, see attachements.
DSC00551.JPG
DSC00552.JPG
DSC00552.JPG
DSC00551.JPGDSC00552.JPG

Last edited:
I've had the one die too..... It'll drive you batshit crazy. Best bet is to buy another lexia clone rather than spend endless hours on the frustrating bit of junk ...... before buying a new one.

I did an FW update to Workstation 17, still not working message now "Functionality not available"
Looks like "Lexia Clone " here I come.
Thanks to all for your input.

I was able to cannibaliz an old VCI and replaced the top cicuit board with the top circuit board from the full chip of the VCI that was not working, it is now working.
Thanks again to all for your help.