Dealer Oil Cost

XTC

VIC: a fine driving state
1000+ Posts
Interesting to note ... the cost of Mobile 1 by the dealer was only about $1 more then if I'd walking into Big-W and bought it myself (not on special or anything) ... which is a good thing (except I still have to chase the extra oil they forgot to give back to me :whip: ). Better then some places charging 50% more for oil then it costs ... one group (think European and German) are known to charge people on occasion $90 for 5ltr of Mobile 1.

- XTC206 -

[Quote/] XTC206

"Better then some places charging 50% more for oil then it costs ... one group (think European and German) are known to charge people on occasion $90 for 5ltr of Mobil 1."

Oh Yeah; but haven't you heard, it's Special Mobil 1 oil........the Tooth Fairy sold it to that dealer after Santa did a deal with the Easter Bunny after he was approached by Elvis (who apparently now works as an oil company rep) to kick off a promotional company started a couple of years ago by Harold Holt.
I think that was the story one of the guys who got hit with a charge in that price range was told; it may not be 100% correct, but that was basically as believable. :roflmao: :roflmao: :dance: :crazy: :2xmiddle:

Alan S :violin: