Damn, another Toyota person joining us

Someone activate the "discussion about non-french car" automatic post censor please :)
Point taken and noted, for the record several posts have been deleted from this thread. I have now activated the self destruct feature :p of the board, you guys with aussiefrogs stickers are relatively safe, wink eek!

Cheers
Chris

Nick! well, what can i say? Its great to know i am not alone in this situation... :D :D

the TX5 i spent time in was FWD? anyway, the guy who drove it was a maniac (hitting cutout in 3rd gear on melbournes south eastern freeway) but he (and i) quickley loved. Although, i have to wonder... how on earth do you insure a *GASP* Turbo when you are only just on your P's Nick!?

Well done! enjoy it.

Sorry to desecrate (SP?) your website greenblood. Frankly i am suprised at the huge number of responses, and the lack of hard-sells by you lot.

Anyway, thanks again for the interest

cheers

[quote/] "Frankly i am suprised at the huge number of responses, and the lack of hard-sells by you lot."

It's a case of patronising sympathy more than huge number of responses.
As you grow older, you also tend to grow wiser & if you have the mentality to comprehend and appreciate the higher standard of innovative engineering & design above the legendary "why develop & design when you can pinch somebody elses ideas" which has been the hallmark of Japanese car manufacturing since it's inception; a point I'm more than capable of rationally debating with anyone as I used to manage a Toyota franchise for many years, then you will no doubt join the ranks of the European car owners.
If not then doubtless you will turn the baseball cap arseaboutface - in true American style, have a sticker on the back window of your Jap "grey import" which reads "Milk comes in 2 litres" do burn-outs in the nearest cul-de-sac, have a sound system that's worth more than the car, have a set of the famous "Do it yourself suicide wheels" on it and equally similar signs of mental immaturity or settle for a good style of family car (Falcon, Commodore - designed and marketing directed at the family man; you know wife & 3 kids) with a set of aforesaid wheels and a spoiler on the boot, who knows, may even go for the noddy dog in the rear window. Other option of course is a Korean throwaway or a wank tank.
We've all been down this road in some way or another & if that's the way you're inclined, all the hard sell in the world ain't gunna change you. :p :rolleyes: blush :D

Alan S

If not then doubtless you will turn the baseball cap arseaboutface - in true American style, have a sticker on the back window of your Jap "grey import" which reads "Milk comes in 2 litres" do burn-outs in the nearest cul-de-sac, have a sound system that's worth more than the car, have a set of the famous "Do it yourself suicide wheels"
Don't ya love it when he's on a roll :D yeeehaaa...
Alan, you made my day, wink

Cheers
Chris

I was supposed to be saying things deep and meaningful :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Perhaps I should record me having a "birds & the bees" talk to Adrian - now THAT is something that would make your day eek! eek! :mad: evil

Alan S