CX2400 For Sale

Icepyk

Fellow Frogger
Tadpole
Due to an overubundance of cars, I need to sell my 79' CX2400. Sad, but inevitable.
I bought it last year from Continental Cars in Sydney, and since that time she has taken me mostly to the Railway Station here at Katoomba, bu we have had several long trips in her, without any problems(big step down from my XM, but I've grown to love her). Bill at Conti Cars told me she was originally a C-Matic, but now is 4 speed manual. Colour maroon, with no visible signs of rust, the body looks to have been repainted at some time, but I dont know when. She has some evidence of being in Queensland, due to the steering box, has a sticker on it from Gayndah..She has Citroen Mags on, and looks to have once had a cover over the bonnet air intake, but this was removed pre-me.(Might help to identify her)
I have needed to do no repairs to her since I have got her, she starts everytime, first time, which is a feat by itself in Katoomba, though she lives in a garage. She is registered in NSW until September, and has been driven daily. Though not being hugely mechanical like most who post at Froggy, I am no mechanical idiot, and I can say the car seems to be an excellent drive....
Bill's comment was she had a lots of money spent on her, and I have kept up the service..

As previously stated, she can be viewed in Katoomba, and as I am currently on hols, you can get me most times.... $4000.00 or offers...

If you are interested, please contact me on (02)47825062, mobile 0417436293. citroen_