CX wheels on ebay

DoubleChevron

Real cars have hydraulics
VIP Paid Subscriber
Fellow Frogger
Hi Guys,

there is a set of CX wheels on ebay... These are guenuine CX GTi Turbo wheels (they are quite unique as the design is 'T' --turbo). I had a set of these on my car that my father binned in the UK. The add doesn't mention THEY ARE TRX METRIC WHEELS. If and big if you can find tyres for them in Australia think $500+++ EACH :eek: :eek: for the tyres.

They appear to be imported from the UK (you can tell as they look very coroded). They salt the roads in the UK so alloy wheels deteriate extremelly quickly.

I do hope someone buys them as I'd hate to see them dissapear to the local tip, I just thought I better warn of the HUGE cost issue with them (that's the only reason my CX GTi Turbo has aftermarket wheels).

happy bidding :) My suggestion would be to view the wheels in person for corrosion of the sealing lip and price tyres first.

BTW: No I'm not posting this as I want to win them, I will not be bidding ... I simply can't afford them :disappr:

Shane L.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CITROEN-CX-GTI-TURBO-2-FOUR-ALLOY-WHEELS_W0QQitemZ8016399185QQcategoryZ6782QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

5e_1_b.JPG

I won't be bidding either, as I already have 2 spare sets, plus the set already on the car. Quite honestly, $240 (£100) is wayyyyyyyyy too much to start the bidding, you'd be lucky to get that as a final price. john s