CX Time

Finally got to painting the car over the weekend

View attachment 137896
I am looking at a full respray of my DS 23 from metal up. I seem to be running into issues around the safety and practicality of water based 2K systems etc. Could you please tell me what painting/priming system you used?

I am looking at a full respray of my DS 23 from metal up. I seem to be running into issues around the safety and practicality of water based 2K systems etc. Could you please tell me what painting/priming system you used?
I didn't take this total bare metal, but the only difference would be using an etch primer too.
The materials I used are:
Primer filler is Challenger, its a cheaper product that is still good quality. I put 3 coats on to get a higher build.
Paint is Nason, its an industrial two pack paint that is only available in solid colours.
The reason I use it is because its very good value for money, cost me less than $300 for materials. When I rubbed it down I took the adice of the spray painter and used a speed file with 240 grit on it and sanded it flat. Then went over it with a dual action sander with 400 grit pads and a 10mm foam pad before it.
Because its an industrial paint it flow quite thick so it covers a multitude of imperfections.
The result was so much better than I thought it would be.
I get my paint materials from the back of a Totally Workwear store in Geraldton. But I am sure where you are there would be a paint supplier that would have it.it.