cx orphee

ARCHRIVAL

Fellow Frogger
Dreaming again .
looking at the forlorn be t2 with its pock marked exterior and hibernating sadness I have been drawn toward the 9 inch angle grinder,
not that I don't have enough on my plate .
would there be any further detail on the convertible orphee other than on citronet .
blueprints details etc .
just thinking the car owes me nothing as was paid out on insurance after the significant hail damage and the roof and passenger doors are knackered

chop chop

Attachments

• Sans-titre-1.jpg
    Sans-titre-1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 138
I have been thinking convertible but more sophisticated than the original using Saab or Volvo C70 top if the size suits or even an astra or EOS .
need to investigate .
I did a xjc Jag some time ago much simpler no door work as original was frameless .
also looking at SM doors reskinned which can be obtained from the US .

I have been thinking convertible but more sophisticated than the original using Saab or Volvo C70 top if the size suits or even an astra or EOS .
need to investigate .
I did a xjc Jag some time ago much simpler no door work as original was frameless .
also looking at SM doors reskinned which can be obtained from the US .
I like the idea of grafting in a modern soft top. The taper at the back should work much better with the CX's lines than the original orphee:cool:

How about removing the rear screen & roof over the back passengers as a Landaulet? I have drawings somewhere I’ll find; a couple of flags on the front and happy despot days