Crushable Sump Plug Washers

The places that supply the mechanics around here all carry them, but it's a bit far from the Mountains. Who does it in Penrith? It will be a place dominated by a counter with blokes on the phone.

All your service filters, brake consumables and most wear parts for Peugeot can be got from EAI at Thornleigh, and they will courier to your place. They stock the hard to get stuff like Purflux oil filters, and I always include a washer in my order whenever I do a service. Give them a ring and have your VIN at hand.

You really need the full crush ones for the ep6 unless the photo is wrong

Garage C5 X7 3008 XTE
Gone but not forgotten 206 GTI 180 306 XR SED 405 MI16 x2 xzara VTS 406 SV 206 XT Berlingo 2011 (best car ever) 306 HDI 307 XSE HDI touring
Fix it right the first time

I believe you are correct. However, when I changed the oil on the RCZ, that was the old washer in situ. So I purchased a few more. However for the 207cc Sport, I use the brass crush jobbies. But hey, I've had zero leaks, so go figure.

Prolly still better than using the old one back again.

Many thanks for the replies. I have been getting my purflux filters from autorun in Victoria who are a good price and very reliable but I’m not sure if they do the crushable washers so was just wondering if anyone was using anyone off fleabag or any other website.