Crazy Jeremy Clarkson Video

Stone Free said:
Apparently Channel 9 is going to start some car type show in late October. Of course it won't be anything like Top Gear because there will be massive kick backs to say that some HSV or something will be an awesome car. At least Top Gear is funded by the BBC and if they drive a Porche and it's rubbish, they say so! If it wasn't for media like Top Gear we'd all have to make do with mediocrity. Time for Aussie Car makers to be held accountable for producing lo-fi rubbish.

Actually, it's channel 10. Starts Saturday 29th October. Will be hosted by Michael Stahl of Wheels fame. Out of the Aussie journos, he's probably going to be the most interesting to watch.

I think it might be based on top gear, because they have some secret test driver who is actually a race car driver...

Industrie said:
Actually, it's channel 10. Starts Saturday 29th October. Will be hosted by Michael Stahl of Wheels fame. Out of the Aussie journos, he's probably going to be the most interesting to watch.

I think it might be based on top gear, because they have some secret test driver who is actually a race car driver...
I hope it's got some depth and not some light weight fluff like The Car Show on Nine.

kermit said:
I hope it's got some depth and not some light weight fluff like The Car Show on Nine.

Mind you, I reckon Top Gear is pretty lightweight too :)

It's just more entertaining and more professionally done.

Mike L said:
hey, Top Gear resumes as of the 13th of november 2005, but they are only running 6 eposidies, not sure what the deal is with that is...

but i happen to have 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2005 on my comp, i burnt them for a mate last month and it waz about 4 dvd's worth, and considering that you are in nth balwyn and im in nth bawlyn, i guess if u want to, send me a PM and ive give u my detail etc. and for a swap of 4 blank dvd's i can arange you a copy, if you want.

so i guess ill be hearing from you.

Mike

hey Mike L,

dude thats some collection, and some serious downloading :eek: what or who is your provider, download limit?, cable or adsl &/or costs

check your pm
cheers mate :D

e.sport said:
hey Mike L,

dude thats some collection, and some serious downloading :eek: what or who is your provider, download limit?, cable or adsl &/or costs

check your pm
cheers mate :D

Currently with adam but internode do the same plan - adsl2 package at 2.5/1MB with 40GB up AND 40GB down for $60/month:headbang: