Control arm bushes

T03Y

Fellow Frogger
Hi, as per other post need a few things to blueslip 2006 307 diesel wagon. Front and rear lower leading/ trailing control arm bushes. Can someone point me to the best source for these? Is it a job I might tackle? Also need top right engine mount. Looks quite accessible.

I may be wrong, but I think it's generally the done thing to replace the whole arm because the value of labour and need to find a hydraulic press outweighs the extra cost of the whole thing. That said, I'm the kind of guy that would like to keep the original arm and rebush it...

Just suggesting another option though.

Thanks for the info above. The list of blue slip repairs includes
'Front Lower control arm trailing bushes', and
'Rear lower control arm leading bushes'
The blue slip guys have been slow to quote it and I'd rather take it to my regular mechanic or a Peugeot place in Lismore
Trouble is, neither of them understand what is meant by the 'Rear lower control arm leading bushes', and I can't get a better description from the Blue slip guys. Can anyone here help? 2006 307 diesel wagon. Cheers

OK looks like I need '2 x Rear axle beam bush'

Pricing from Euro Imports as above:
RH engine mount$185.90 LH front suspension lower arm with bushes$163.90 RH front suspension lower arm with bushes$163.90 Rear axle beam bush (2 required)$49.50 each

I see on eBay a bush is sold seperately
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2x-Susp...499525?hash=item5d6b521345:g:gtAAAOSwzIZbq6zr

Can anyone say if I have to replace the whole arm?