Compression ratio for modified Mi16

It would certainly be interesting to see the duty cycle from the run with the GTi6 injectors. For example, Pat's GTi6 with cams and aftermarket ECU maxxed out at 108kW, held back by the duty cycle. It's always difficult to compare different dyno results. There's so many variables. What you can't negate however, is the duty cycle. A certain size injector, at 3 Bar, with 98 octane fuel, can only make a fixed amount of hp.

Probably not much use for this conversation, but thought I'd contribute with comparative dyno results if of any use. Both on the same dyno (which it seems reads quite high based on the above), but my 205 with a stock MI16 made 85kw (big end bearing failed a few months later) and then made 100.8kw with a stock GTI6 engine.

Probably not much use for this conversation, but thought I'd contribute with comparative dyno results if of any use. Both on the same dyno (which it seems reads quite high based on the above), but my 205 with a stock MI16 made 85kw (big end bearing failed a few months later) and then made 100.8kw with a stock GTI6 engine.

Sounds a tad high. From my experience a stock DFW makes around 75-80kW atw. Pretty lame really.

I usually get around 70 kw out of lightly modified 8 valve engines on Megasquirt on different dynos to what I used recently. The XU10J2 got around 65kw on the recent dyno with original management, Cat etc so lines up pretty well I guess.

Sounds a tad high. From my experience a stock DFW makes around 75-80kW atw. Pretty lame really.

Also, the 70kw 8 valves felt really quick to drive, I don't know how much you want to take notice of dyno results. They at least allow the engine to be loaded up so you can set the A/F ratio.