Citroen videos!!!!

smiffy1071

Citroën, what else?
1000+ Posts
For the real citroen nutter this!!
AX, BX, CX, XM SM, and many many more!!!
You really need a broadband connection though. I REALLY love the original CX turbo advert featuring Grace Jones!
http://81.68.229.29/

Enjoy, john s

Nice find!

A few real classic's there... including a demo of a GSA driving around a corner with one of the rear wheels missing, which should be of interest to those that don't believe it can be done :cheers: (second video down in the GSA section)

Not so sure about the hoons with their CX (turbo?) doing burnouts, donuts, 180 degree flick arounds, and dangerous high speed antics though... :crazy:

Regards,
Simon

Mandrake said:
Nice find!

A few real classic's there... including a demo of a GSA driving around a corner with one of the rear wheels missing, which should be of interest to those that don't believe it can be done :cheers: (second video down in the GSA section)

Not so sure about the hoons with their CX (turbo?) doing burnouts, donuts, 180 degree flick arounds, and dangerous high speed antics though... :crazy:

Regards,
Simon
That wasn't a turbo.....just an ordinary GTi. I don't think I'd punish a CX like that either, however, my ZX is annother story!!:evil: :evil:
john s

smiffy1071 said:
That wasn't a turbo.....just an ordinary GTi. I don't think I'd punish a CX like that either, however, my ZX is annother story!!:evil: :evil:
john s

Well I'll be buggered. I watched that yesterday and didn't notice it wasn't a turbo ... They have cleverly cut the film so it appears the car is much faster than it is. She's a hell of a rorty non standard sounding N/A motor :eek:

seeya,
Shane L.

Incredible collection don't you think?
The CX turbo advert with Grace Jones I can (just) about remember. Here in England, back when I was 15 we had this satire TV show called spitting immage using life size puppets. They did a spoof of the citroen ad, where the head comes up, and a car comes out of the mouth, followed by an arse coming up, and there was an Austin Allegro in the hole which wouldn't start :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: john s

Who else has watched the CX (george 1:8th's avatar) morph into the C6?
What more proof do we need? john s

smiffy1071 said:
How about that ZX rally car mowing down a crowd of spectators??? Nasty!!
john s

yeah that was pretty bad man....the 16V going out of control and being a threat to the friendly spectators...i bet he could have done better than that...

:cheers:

smiffy1071 said:
That's true, but what a STUPID place to stand, on the outer edge of the curve??? john s

Yep, got it in one. The video is a good example of why one of the number 1 rules of what not to do when watching rallying is that.

Dom