Citroen Ebay listings..

If you are looking for books, especially used ones, Google "abe books" . I have found their system to be very useful in the past, just put in author &/or title, it will come up with a whole lot of sellers generally with their prices.

Regards

agd123

Yes, excellent site. Try also BibliOZ.com Home

Gee, a low kilometre C6, on here for a whole Saturday and no discussion? Is everyone too pre-occupied with their current projects, plotting how to get it, is it a “known” club car, or are we all pondering what the “not yet available for sale” status means? Doesn’t appear to have any broken glass, so maybe the dents aren’t too deep?

With the travel restrictions, at the current time you are really only selling cars in a really local area, unless someone not local can enlist someone local who is prepared to take the Covid Risk. So that probably gives the locals some advantages.

Cheers, Ken

In the last month or so I’ve seen two kombis (one abandoned, one burnt) go through Victorian auctions and sold sight-unseen to different NSW buyers, both of whom seem to have got very good buys in the process from what they’ve reported back on a forum, even when interstate shipping was included. This could end up being a similar bargain for someone.

Agree altho its very hard to see the dents in photos . Probably all over the car , tops of doors etc. Good buy for somebody who didn't care.

A bit strange with the C6. Was originally posted to go to auction 14/5. The day before, was postponed to today. Now pushed back to 11/6.

I can't think of a logical reason for this, given that no-one can look at them and the car is just taking up space.

they might have figured out it was worth more than they thought and this site alone has helped their campaign to bolster interest...

If you look at their other listings they seem to be doing this a lot, and not just with possibly higher value items. The red Xsara has been on their site for weeks now as well, even longer than the C6. It would seem they either have been overwhelmed by stock levels due to the hail storms, or they’ve noted that they aren’t achieving expected prices due to a lack of demand so are holding back stock.