Citroen C5 X7 suspension problems

Desert Frog

Tadpole
Hi I have problem with my C5’s suspension while driving the steering of the the car started to shake under acceleration I pulled over and had a look check front wheels for tightness all good took off again only a couple of k’s up the road suspension fault came up with warning not to drive over 90 finished the trip about 30 k’s to my destination. Front suspension flat! and could not pump running rear still went up and down but front didn’t move The next morning put my little carisoft scan tool on came up as front height sensor fault. Cleared the fault. Had to get back to where I live 262 k’s away checked fuses couldn’t find any problems. So had no choice but to limp home. Put my diagbox on but nothing but a general suspension fault but nothing specific bought another height senor. Depressurised the system changed the sensor. Still nothing no pump noise and now back does not come up either when I checked no pressure in the system at all so definitely no pump. Does anyone know which fuse is for the hydraulic pump or relay as I can’t find it listed. Don’t want to start spending money until I am sure of what the problem is and what I need. Anyone that knows your help would be appreciated as I am almost 3000 k’s from closest dealer my car is a 2008 model with 275000 Klm on it

In my X7 it is a red covered box between the battery and the wheel well. The suspension maxi-fuse is the green one at the end.

Hi thanks for your help found the fuse it was at the end of the battery box with a red cover but was a midi fuse not a maxi fuse. Suspension is now operating fine. Just one question do you know if it common to blow this fuse when the height sensor goes?