Chevy Nova '64 sedan

moonan

Tadpole
Have just aquired a log booked Nova, in pretty fair condition, hasn't been used for about 6 years, want to rebuild for Group Nb historic racing.
Looking for LSD (currently a CIG locker) better bigger brakes, (cannot change to disc's, catagory rules), body panels etc.
Any leads appreciated.

Muz

Is that the 1964 Peugeot Chevy Nova or the 1964 Simca Chevy Nova?

I blame Ray for this.

And I'm sure this guy is moonin' you personally Ray.

ed ge

Just Takin' the piss out of Ray, Muz, he's got a phoenix project up and running with his son in law, if Ray doesn't respond today it's because he travels often. As you point out his project is phoenix, we don't ever get requests for chevy stuff, and yes if were a pug it would be fine. Good luck with it anyway, more posts attract more readers.

Now instead of investing all that fuel in such a yankee thing have you ever considered French cars? We have a fine tech & performance section here which you might like to peruse, many wickedly fast ideas, mostly for going around corners though, oops another anomily.

Bon chance

ed ge

Nephew, Edge... he's my nephew...

What paperwork do you have for bigger brakes? Remember than whatever you fit it will have to be supported with paperwork proving it was an option.

I'd have thought that the brakes from the full size Chevs would have done you... Peter Hopwood ran 11" x 2.625" on his Impala in that class, the drums actually came from...

...an early 404.

Last edited: