cheep guages i brought

spamboy

Fellow Frogger
i brought some cheep gages from a bargain shop, 5 bucks.. now i wonder what can i do with them
seems to be a water temp, oil pressure and amp meter..

i wonder if i can use the water temp into the block to be an oil temp, as the oil temp isn't working, which is a wiring problem so ive been told...

another thing to fix, sigh

to note i did an oil change today, washed and polished the car, and she looks fancy, and nice and shiny for all those to see my tarding post add... not sure if it will sell, but im willing to go cheeper

PEUGEOT 405 MI16 1991 sedan manual, power steering, climate air, central locking, power windows/sunroof, factory mags, body kit, ADG-33F, good condition, $8000 negotiable GRIFFITH 0427-22 1139 radburn@dodo.com.au

nar, no leather, abs, or cruise control, thats about it i think that it doesn't have...

i recon if i put the guages in it may spoil the classy look of the pug... maybe, maybe not.. i dono yet..

i tried trading it in on a new lancer coupe 1.8l today, they were very impressed with my car as a trade and offered me 2,000 on 20,000 worth of their motor car..

sheeze hey.. im hoping for 8..

Not a Lancer! nooooooo.. Hell $2000 for your car thats a bit rude, when I was shopping around a few years ago I had a look at the dark side and looked at Lancers and the dealer offered me $1500 on my 86 Civic with about 200,000 on the clock. When i sold it privately I got $3500 for it. Why are you selling, time for a change.