CHEAP / GOOD AUSSIE MADE WIPER BLADES FOR 307 (and probably all models)

citpug

Tadpole
Hi - not sure if this is allowed, so feel free to remove it. I just bought a set of replacement wiper blades for my 307 - they are made in Australia, cost $59 delivered, fitted perfectly and here's the best bit - they have engineered them so when you need to replace them you can just replace the rubber - they even sent a spare set of replacement rubbers.
The name of the company is Jenok and they are in Melbourne but sell online. Their email is sales@jenok.com.au
They have a website but for some reason the link couldn't be copied.
If this post is agreeable, the moderator may like to share it on the other forums.

They are great to deal with (I have no affiliation with the company).

G'day,

website looks to be for trade sales. And, doesn't tell me what the blades are made from.... ?

Natural rubber blades probably don't exist anymore, unfortunately. I've found the blades branded silicon to be useless things that smear rubbish and create a fog.... :(

Lately I've used sets from this guy https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/272097940593? However the set I got last year have proven to be noisy, which could be a change in compound, they used to be advertised as just natural rubber.... but, they're cheap enough, I'll try another set and see what happens.... :D

The really hard part with wipers is remembering how to fit the mongrels with these new fangeled clips.... :rolleyes:

cheers,
Bob

The old adage, eh Bob cheap and good

Have to say that in my life so far I've very rarely seen these illusive characteristics simultaneously in any item.

But I guess there is first time for anything. :wink2:

They look to be the same as the Bosch Aerotwin style wiper, which I use on all my cars, very nice wiper.

$59 shipped is about the same price too, although the Bosch can often be found on special at various sellers, like sparesbox.
The Bosch are also refillable, but it's hard to find anyone who stocks the refill, so in that regard these Jenok ones are probably slightly better value - assuming they perform as well or better.

I'm always up for a better deal - please post the contact for the cheaper ones and I'll try them next time - thanks

Here's an example of the Bosch for a 307
https://www.sparesbox.com.au/part/bosch-aerotwin-wiper-blades-set-bba650-bba700
They don't have the refill included, so are arguably more expensive in the long run.
What I often do is purchase them as separates, because I've found a longer blade will often fit and give me more coverage.
Sparesbox are regularly on sale, although only free shipping over $50.
I used to buy them direct from Bosch, but they've closed their direct sales store.

Hi - not sure if this is allowed, so feel free to remove it. I just bought a set of replacement wiper blades for my 307 - they are made in Australia, cost $59 delivered, fitted perfectly and here's the best bit - they have engineered them so when you need to replace them you can just replace the rubber - they even sent a spare set of replacement rubbers.
The name of the company is Jenok and they are in Melbourne but sell online. Their email is sales@jenok.com.au
They have a website but for some reason the link couldn't be copied.
If this post is agreeable, the moderator may like to share it on the other forums.

They are great to deal with (I have no affiliation with the company).

Have just ordered a set for the 306 and looking forward to trying them out.

John at Jenok advised that the refills are a natural rubber and neoprene mix from Japan. Refills are $20 delivered for two sets so should prove to be economical in the long run.

Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a set of these which arrived today, I’m really happy with them, they are quiet and wipe well which is heaps better than the last set I bought off fleebay plus they come with the replacement blades which is a bonus.

They look to be the same as the Bosch Aerotwin style wiper, which I use on all my cars, very nice wiper.

$59 shipped is about the same price too, although the Bosch can often be found on special at various sellers, like sparesbox.
The Bosch are also refillable, but it's hard to find anyone who stocks the refill, so in that regard these Jenok ones are probably slightly better value - assuming they perform as well or better.

Fitted this morning, similar to Bosch Aerotwin in design.

First impressions are that they hug the contour of the glass better than the Aerotwins I had previously. Blades appear nicely constructed so should last a long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
G'day,

.......Lately I've used sets from this guy https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/272097940593? However the set I got last year have proven to be noisy, which could be a change in compound, they used to be advertised as just natural rubber.... but, they're cheap enough, I'll try another set and see what happens..........

fitted a new lot of these yesterday, $20 delivered. At least since I wrote down what to do I can now handle the job in five minutes... :)

Should mention, these go straight on, no fiddly adapter bits....

We'll see how they go.

cheers,
Bob

Last edited:
G'day Haakon,

are they still natural rubber ?

Bob

No idea... They're wiper blades - they wipe water quietly and last about 18 months on a car that lives outside - they were still wiping fine but a bit noisy. That's plenty long enough for the cost of refills.

I just like the simple KISS approach to the design of the Valeo assembly as a whole. It lasts well as a result.