Cheap EVs on Brisbane Marketplace.😉

I just showed these little beauties to Mrs G and she said "where are you going to drive one of those f#cking things".😲

I said "you always put forward problems not solutions".🤷‍♂️

I can't print what she said, but I don't think I'll be getting one.😪

They do seem to missing the 'wand' at the back. Without those I doubt you could pick up the necessary energy from the environment. How about a crystal?

They do seem to missing the 'wand' at the back. Without those I doubt you could pick up the necessary energy from the environment. How about a crystal?
Ad doesn't say much about them. You can get ones that pick up the current only from underneath via alternating strips in the flooring.
The ones on the cruise ships are full BEV.
They're like a poor man's McLaren with their center steering.😉
Believe it or not if I got one I would probably modify it "a little bit".🤣

Just a "little bit"?
download (2).jpeg
the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif
images - 2022-11-16T214642.031.jpeg
images - 2022-11-16T213848.153.jpeg
20221116_214042.jpg

I want one of the '50s and '60s classic ones, much better than the modern styling, "They all Look The Same" .......

Ray

I want one of the '50s and '60s classic ones, much better than the modern styling, "They all Look The Same" .......

Ray
The early ones are cool, if you find one for $500 PM me.😉

Just the thing for going shopping around here. Although the Asians in their 4x? Mercs and Porsche will probably just crash over the top rather than into. Still I reckon it could be the way of the future.

Just the thing for going shopping around here. Although the Asians in their 4x? Mercs and Porsche will probably just crash over the top rather than into. Still I reckon it could be the way of the future.
There's a British guy on YouTube that sticks mobility scooter electric motors in them.
In the video I saw he was out shopping in it, seemed to scoot along OK.
I think it would be too heavy to get a mobility permit in QLD, 150kg max IIRC.
I'd just chuck the plates off the Reliant on it, still 3 wheels, cops wouldn't know the difference.😉