Centre Console

MR206

Fellow Frogger
im thinking of painting my centre console da colour of my car, does anyone know how i can do it, and where i could buy the china blue paint from etc
please help ppl

Virtually any panel beater with a paintshop area will be able to assist you with colour matching, and give you advice on undercoat and surface preparation. If you choose to paint it.

<small>[ 15 June 2002, 12:41 AM: Message edited by: tekkie ]</small>

thats the sort of thing a rice boy would do why would you bother do you think its gonna make DA car go faster

I'd be careful painting anything that's in regular contact with things like keys, coins, mobile phones etc. Onces it is scratched it won't look too flash.

Maybe there's a way around it by lining those surfaces with a sheet of rubber on the inside?

Derek.

is the centre console just made of plastic ?
what colour is it now ?
we painted a couple of interior bits in my g/f's 604 the same colour as the car and it made the interior look too bright and really strange
we then cleaned the parts up and painted them black and now they look really good
imagine a 604 with a black centre console and dash facsia instead of the original brown/tan colour
made a big difference to it and made the interior look 10 years younger
any panel beater can paint the parts for you as you need the additives on the paint for plastic because of the flex involved
bit like painting a spoiler or bumper for your car

its all standard on da inside, so its greyish, i was thinking of painting it china blue (da same colour as the car
it might look good, i dunno, i needs pics of other 206s with this done if anyones got some?

i've seen it done to a 306, looked pretty good.
but as others have brought up, once it gets scrached it wont look as good.
i had my dash sprayed silver in the 405, looks good but it's cracked in a few places, lack of prepping and plenty of things hitting it.

Andreas

i think this is what you want to see?
warning: contains rice :p
<a href="http://www.hi-speed.dk/PerMartin206.html" target="_blank">http://www.hi-speed.dk/PerMartin206.html</a>

Andreas