Cars and Coffee Brisbane

Pug72

Fellow Frogger
With all things going ok in QLD with covid (touch wood), Cars and Coffee is starting up again.

There is a meet at Turbo Drive Coorparoo in Brisbane each month, but I also see that there is one at 217 Beams Road Taigum.

I missed the first one at Coorparoo on 1st August, however there is one on at Tiagum this Saturday, 15th August 2020 starting at 6.30am

Anyone going?

Ps, this is open to any classic car and is not an organised event. Just grab a coffee and admire some classic cars parked in the carpark/side of the road. Social distancing rules apply

I go to the Turbo Drive CnC occasionally when I am not working. Always a huge array of machines, many millions of dollars worth. If you want a park in the Drive itself you need to be there before 6am, with it generally all over by 8:45. I am rebuilding 2 brake and the clutch master cylinders on my BMW 2002 at the moment, but if done I will bring it down. Yellow, with a cage.

There is another event on the 3rd Saturday of the month at the Jindalee Homemaker centre near the McDonalds that I also frequent. Less Ferraris and Lambos, but still plenty of interesting machines.

Went to CnC on Saturday. Took the RS265, and got there at 0600, parking beside the Kennards building., Wasn’t looking to be in the main show. Seems you need to be there 0530 to get a park on the street.

Usual collection, but there was an interesting late ‘40s 6 cyl Alfa 6C on display. Fairly large two door car that I have never seen before. Must hold 15L in the huge alloy sump. Body was all aluminium as well as best as I could see.

Last edited: