C2 Service

Nil Time

Fellow Frogger
Greetings y'all,

The C2 went into Citroen Melbourne today for its 20000 km service.

I have just picked it up, and at first glance, it looks like they have done an OK job.

They cured the rear brake squeaking by replacing the calipers under warranty - something called the XUG recall - and put the newest version of the software into the SensoDrive...with the result that the gear changes are a lot smoother, especially in the dreaded 2-3 change. Auto change also seems to be a tad smoother as well.

Overall, the beast is driving as well as if it were new. :)
Hey, I just saw this smiley :cancan: - isn't it great?

I asked the Service Manager what changes had taken place since the take over by Zagame - he replied that it was very positive, as they had put a lot of money into the place...evidence of that was the near new C3 auto that I had as a loan car...previously it would have been a clapped out Mazda.

Cheers,

I asked the Service Manager what changes had taken place since the take over by Zagame - he replied that it was very positive, as they had put a lot of money into the place...evidence of that was the near new C3 auto that I had as a loan car...previously it would have been a clapped out Mazda.

What did you think of the C3 Automatic?:cancan:

Yo Daniel

Actually, I was quite impressed with it! It is a completely different car to drive than the C2 - much quiter and the ride is smoother. I first thought that with only a 1.4 motor coupled to an auto box, that it would a slow as a wet week, but I was wrong. I found that if you eased the throttle steadily open, it accellerated quite well, and it cruised at 115 km/h very easily. The seats are completely different to the C2, reflecting the cars' different purposes, I guess. I liked the armrests! :cool:

I liked it Daniel, and I think that the C3 with the SensoDrive box and the 1.6 motor would also be an excellent drive.

Cheers

Cheers its good to get another perspective on it.....:tongue:

The updates do make an improvement...
recall of the rear brakes , XUG software update

do you know how much the next service is to cost and what mileage you have to take it in?

I think the interval is 20000Km on the C3,C2 variants....:tongue:

jasC2 said:
The updates do make an improvement...
recall of the rear brakes , XUG software update

do you know how much the next service is to cost and what mileage you have to take it in?

Hello Jas;

The next service is due at 40000 km or 12 months - whichever comes first...and I do not know how much it is going to cost. Have you any idea? Come to think of it, I could have asked that yesterday.... :confused:

Cheers

DJ-Studd said:
Naughty naughty, where can you do 115 legally in Victoria? :nownow:

rofl! :joker:

-- DJ
Aaaaah......on the taxiway at Avalon airport, where I was doing some work.... :cool:

jasC2 said:
Have you seen many other C2's around
i think the 2nd service costs more...

Over the last 6 months, I have probably seen no more than about a dozen C2's on Melbourne streets - and yes, I reckon the 40000 km service will most likely be a good degree more expensive than the 20000km service...but I guess that there will be more work done then. Does anyone have an idea what a 40000 km service for a C3 will cost? One suspects that it will be similar to the C2 cost.

Cheers