C2 Question

C2VTR

Fellow Frogger
I have a question for C2 Owners, i am a little concerned about how hard i can rev this little motor, i have done very few k's in it so far and wouldn't think of taking it over approx. 3000Rpm untill it's had it's 1500Km service

I have noticed a warning lamp[small LED] which i have read changes from amber to red to let you know "hey it's about time you changed gears isn't it"

What are your thoughts, this car will do city driving mainly but i have this urge to go for a hills run soon and get the tyres worn in:tongue:

Let me know facts

Dan

C2VTR said:
I have a question for C2 Owners, i am a little concerned about how hard i can rev this little motor, i have done very few k's in it so far and wouldn't think of taking it over approx. 3000Rpm untill it's had it's 1500Km service

I have noticed a warning lamp[small LED] which i have read changes from amber to red to let you know "hey it's about time you changed gears isn't it"

What are your thoughts, this car will do city driving mainly but i have this urge to go for a hills run soon and get the tyres worn in:tongue:

Let me know facts

Dan
As this is quite a new car, it will probably still have the owners handbook with it. Why not take a moment to read it, as I'm sure all the information you require is right there. john s

Very good point

I will have some reading to do tonight, i gotta figure this BlueTooth thing out too!

:eek: Dan