C Sportlounge-Wheels Magazine?

danielsydney

Good Sport
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
I dont know if any others saw it but there was an article on the Sportlounge in the wheels magazine.
It was as usual a waste of a few pages and not worth reading. I hated the quote:
"not the kind of car to consider attacking the hume highway with". Where do these guys get off. No wonder citroen did not give thema C2. I wouldnt either.
Total ******s. :mad:

danielsydney said:
I dont know if any others saw it but there was an article on the Sportlounge in the wheels magazine.
It was as usual a waste of a few pages and not worth reading. I hated the quote:
"not the kind of car to consider attacking the hume highway with". Where do these guys get off. No wonder citroen did not give thema C2. I wouldnt either.
Total ******s. :mad:

I agree totally. The C4 won their 'design of the year car', yet the following month their was an entire special edition on the Best cars of 2005. They did not even mention the C4 anywhere!. Either they have short term memory loss, and totally bias against French or plain thick, or all three.:adrink:

Chroist, have they even seen[/] the Hume? Most of it is concrete dual carriageway...

Then again, from my experiences driving back down the Pacific Highway on Wednesday, in Ostraya you attack any open road in a 300 horsepower V8 in which you're too scared put your foot down, causing the person in the 60 horsepower Citroen that you're holding up on a passing lane to swear copiously and tear his hair out. Then your friend will do the same on the next one...

Chris