Burnt out MI16

buzzedmi16

Fellow Frogger
The interior is burnt, behind the drivers side seat, apart from that the car is ace, it's been written off.
The Engine has a new clutch, new ecu, some new wiring, and all new belts, new drive seals, and what not.
How much would a written off car like this sell for?

buzzedmi16:
The interior is burnt, behind the drivers side seat, apart from that the car is ace, it's been written off.
The Engine has a new clutch, new ecu, some new wiring, and all new belts, new drive seals, and what not.
How much would a written off car like this sell for?
We've bought two BX 16Vs with underbonnet fires for $900 & $1200 respectively.
Fire cars don't bring big prices due to the ??????$$$$$ effect on the restoration job even Nissans & Holdens from what I've seen, so if it's as you describe and being an Mi16, I would say anywhere between $1000 & $2000 should be the money.
Anyone looking for a 205/16valve conversion would snap it at that.
The number of those getting around, I can see it's only a matter of time before we're going to auctions buying these 205 16Vs as parts cars for our BX 16Vs & Mi 16s :D deal

Alan S

Alan S

OK... The Insurance company has decided that they dont want to sell the car back to me, but there gonna have it towed to sydney and auctioned up there.. I'll find out who, and let y'all know