British and euro car exhibition

julian c b

Fellow Frogger
I am surprised no one has mentioned last sundays car show in melb. The weather turned out perfect after extreme heat . The weather since has been showers . There was a huge turnout of cars there

Hey I was there flying the flag for 406 coupes with fellow coupe owner Stephen B!
I think the change of venue from the previous Yarra Glen race course was a good move
Man there were a lot of cars!
As is sometimes the case with these events, some marques had surprisingly numerous display cars considering sometimes relatively modest numbers sold.
Others were disappointingly poor in numbers (Citroen, where the hell were you all?)
(Special mention for Ramon in his gorgeous DS!)

I was there as well! No photos but what a great show of cars it was. My favourite was the red 2CV, which was a car I could see myself punting around town in.

A perfect sunny day in a nice setting. Many Pugs on display with fewer Renaults and Citroens.

I was there as well! No photos but what a great show of cars it was. My favourite was the red 2CV, which was a car I could see myself punting around town in.

A perfect sunny day in a nice setting. Many Pugs on display with fewer Renaults and Citroens.
2 CV was from a Peugeot club member. I liked the Ax parked next to it. Around 13 205s for the 40th anniversary which was great to see.

I am surprised no one has mentioned last sundays car show in melb. The weather turned out perfect after extreme heat . The weather since has been showers . There was a huge turnout of cars there
Julian I’m sure the car club ,PCCV torque would like an article if your willing to write one,
Glenn would be more than happy to edit it for torque.