Brembo Low Met vs Bendix Euro+ vs Bosch brake pads

Pug4eva

Fellow Frogger
Narrowed down the choice to these 3 models (Bosch being semi-ceramic and copper free). Similar in cost, Bosch is the cheapest.

Any experience with any of those?

Hi Pug4eva.

I only have experience with the Bendix Euro+. On my last work car, I replaced the original front pads with Bendix Euro. According to the marketing material the Euro friction material is designed match the performance of the OEM pads within 15%. While I didn't do any empirical testing, my observations were that the braking performance was equal to the replaced pads, in both cold and warm states. The major advantage of the Euro+ pads was significantly reduced brake dust on the rims. Also the colour of the dust was not as dark. This was very noticeable and for me a major advantage, as there was no diminution of braking performance. I note the the marketing blurb mentions reduced rotor wear compared to OEM, so maybe this is partly the reason for the reduced brake dust on the rims. I have a mate who works in the formulating and testing lab for this company and he thinks the Euro is a good product.

I have also used the Bendix Euro on my Volvo. Braking performance seems the same as the OEM pads, they are wearing well and the pad dust is much reduced. I think for non track operations they would be fine. You didn’t say what you were fitting them to.

I have also used the Bendix Euro on my Volvo. Braking performance seems the same as the OEM pads, they are wearing well and the pad dust is much reduced. I think for non track operations they would be fine. You didn’t say what you were fitting them to.
My one and only 206 :)

In road cars I have found Bendix Ultimates to be good in performance road cars, again with good bite, reasonable life, low noise, and not much dust. They are not available for every model of every car though, and are a bit more expensive.