Bought myself another project which is very rare (well colour anyway)

gezza

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
As title suggest's I bought myself another car, A winter green gtir :)

Not everyones cup of tea but too rare for me to miss lol

Been a long time coming as the ones I checked out when I had the cash werent upto my own personal std's and I then start to look at other cars and before I know it, I am in a skyline R33 gtr or a sti type r and the last being a Gsr Evo 6!!

Anyway came across the winter green one and knew I had to have it (especially as I was looking at Evo 8's and Fpv super Pursuit) I figured if I dont bite the bullet and buy it, I will just keep regretting it. And from what I gather through various gtir forums its one of 59 recorded on R fast with it being one of 27 or 29 left in the world (please correct me if I am wrong...)

Anyway thats about the jist of it!!

Have no real plans for it as of yet it will be kept stock std (getting std airbox fitted as I type) will be getting some trolley dents took out via dent tec and a general service once it gets to me before getting it inspected for rego..

Here is some pictures for those that have not seen it enjoy :)

T2eC16NHJHgE9n0yEjMRBRBN670LbQ60_3_zps5132961d.jpg

T2eC16JHJHYE9nzpcwE8BRBN6wlP860_3_zps66243e00.jpg

T2eC16FHJHIE9nysd-NMBRBN6mfmmQ60_3_zpsf31aa93e.jpg

KGrHqVHJEFDzyd5HPbBRBN7KyZhg60_3_zps278d9da8.jpg

KGrHqFHJFYFD1bLiJBRBN65tDU60_3_zps61e93667.jpg

KGrHqFHJEoFD0PVlgOrBRBN6qY4hw60_3_zpsa6b3747a.jpg

IMG_2112_zps896611ae.jpg

IMG_2108_zpsd694dc0d.jpg

gtir_5_zps7c0139ca.jpg

IMG_2089_zpsb62c9084.jpg

IMG_2086_zpse80d6045.jpg

Cool car. But why no piccies of the fun stuff under all those vents...? :D

you're a worry Gezza, you've had more cars than I've had hot dinners.
but this is very nice. I hope it's a stayer.
(let me know if you ever knock back a 2 door Datsun 1600...)

I was looking at them on ebay lol

Yeah I just believe there is way too many cars out there to just stick with one!!

Looks nice - hope you enjoy it.

I purchased a similar year Pulsar for my daughter, obviously not the GTi-R though!

I have always liked the Nissan engines compared to Toyota as they always seem to have under square Bore/Stoke ratios and the longer strokes always pull better without needing to rev the guts out of the enignes.

looks quite tidy actually. a mate of mine who was looking at buying one he said most of the ones he looked at had been thrashed. ended up buying a gts-t r32 instead

Hopefully a moderator will move this thread to the Toad Pond. It's a lovely view from there.

Yeah its hard to get a good one :-(

Yeah I should of put it in there myself I think :whistle:

Nice Gerry. Had a close mate with a lightly modified one and it really went!

Cam

Nah I actually like it. Theres one in the Victorian autocross club which looks awesome going round sideways on all 4.

Liking the colour!

Yeah colour is mega rare lol

Wont be modding this one though and it only has a little more power than my 207 gti!!

Although this is awd :)

Its certainly a rare color Gerry. In good nick too.Unfortunately around these parts they have the same baseball cap image as Wrx's. great cars- bad image LOL
I had a last of series white one which was really nice. I still have a few spares left over from it if you need anything.
Drivers door card, complete instruments, factory mesh for lower front vents , original downpipe, steering racks. cheap.
They need a good set of wheels on them to set them off IMHO.
Enjoy ! :}

Yeah John thiniking of getting some gold mesh style rims... Yeah may buy some of them parts just to have as spares lol

Can you email me a list of what you have got and possibly some pictures and prices cheers :)

Got home form work to see this on the driveway (the wife didnt ring me at work so I would be suprised when I got home)!!

007-4_zps8d01ba0f.jpg

006-3_zpsd670dc4a.jpg

010-4_zps96986222.jpg

011-5_zps5299390e.jpg

Well took it out for its first proper drive today (after it flying through its inspection last week)

What a hoot although little front end heavy!!