Boot slam panel 306

KiwiStyles

Fellow Frogger
Hey guys, unfortunately I've had my 306 xsi roll down my driveway and meet the front corner of a deceased 1.8 306, unfortunately keeping the corpse mint and damaging my rear bumper, boot and slam panel (panel between the rear lights & the badges). Fortunately despite the boot floor being a bit bent at the end the car itself came off fine and passed a warrant of fitness with flying colours, I'll get that straightened out. I have another 306 with a suitable rear bumper and panel, I can figure out the rear bumper easy enough. However how do you remove the slam panel if there even is an easy way to do it? Could be a silly question overall and I may just have to get that done professionally as well, however anything to save and use what i''ve got.
Car in question is a 1998 peugeot 306 xsi.

Same happened to my 205 with a concrete pole, panel beater for sure, its still there 20 years later.

I have the panels available and access to a welder. apart from the obvious welds on the face etc is the rest relatively easy once cut? But baring in mind it could be a messy pain in the ass I'll probably go pro to save the abuse I'll hurl at it working on it. However i can most probably at least remove and get the new panel in place and just get someone more steady to weld it :'D