BMW X-5

danielsydney

Good Sport
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Just saw a 4.4 BMW X-5 While waiting for my pizza to be cooked. The guy who drove it was some kind of DJ. He could not get anything in the back of the thing? He had these 2 boxes and they both would not go into the boot area of this monstosity..It looked like a horrible thing and in future years Id hate to buy one with any problems. In the end the guy put one of these boxes into the rear seat. I would have thought if your going to spend that kind of cash on a car you should work out if its going to be able to do what you want it too...Those wheels look like they are the size of giant circular saw blades at least 21 inches by thre looks????

BMW stuck a V12 in one of those turds and preceeded to lap the Nurburgring in 8 minutes!

I believe even the standard 3lt X5s pull very respectable times around Nurburgring.....

They are supposed to be the best road/track mannered 4x4 out there.....well, until porsche unleash the their nutso 4x4 anyway:)
________
HotGames cam

Last edited:
Yeah, I absolutely abhor SUVs. I live in the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney and can testify that most SUV drivers are dickheads. :mad:

It terrifies me of the fact that these 2-3 tonne monsters are so capable of going so quickly. It even terrifies me more that there will be a new twin turbo Porsche SUV capable of 5.6 seconds to 100km/h and 270km/h top speed. It will be a deadly weapon in the hands most SUV drivers.

billtran:
It even terrifies me more that there will be a new twin turbo Porsche SUV capable of 5.6 seconds to 100km/h and 270km/h top speed. It will be a deadly weapon in the hands most SUV drivers.
Judging by some of the things I've seen, an R12 would be a deadly weapon in the hands of most SUV drivers.....